He [Craig Murray, a former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan who has also been an outspoken skeptic of the Russian hacking of the DNC theory insisting together with Wikileaks' Julian Assange and Kim Dotcom that the data dump came from an insider - JWS] summarized his conclusions as follows:
- “ Porton Down [the U.K. government laboratory dealing with chemical weapons] has acknowledged in publications that it has never seen any Russian ‘Novichoks.’ The U.K.
government has absolutely no ‘fingerprint’ information, such as impurities, that could safely attribute any sample to Russia.
- “ Until now, neither Porton Down nor the world’s experts at the Organization for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were convinced ‘Novichoks’ even exist.
- “ The U.K. is refusing to provide a sample to the OPCW.
- “ ‘Novichoks’ were specifically designed to be able to be manufactured from common ingredients on any scientific bench. The Americans dismantled and studied the facility that allegedly developed them. It is completely untrue only the Russians could make them, if anybody can.
- “The Novichok program was in Uzbekistan, not in Russia. Its legacy was inherited by the Americans during their alliance with [Uzbek President Islam] Karimov, not by the Russians.”